Communications Systems (JCS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Communications Systems (NASDAQ: JCS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Communications Systems (JCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing and Payment Date for Preferred Stock Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!