Communications Systems (JCS) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Communications Systems (NASDAQ: JCS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Communications Systems (JCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds QTS, USCR, BWL-A, and JCS Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!