Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 18, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 5, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 3, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- First Fmrs & Merchants Corp (FFMH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!