Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 3, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Commercial Metals Company Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.12 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!