Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 3, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) Acquires 10% of Universal Music Group for $4B
- Commercial Metals Company Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.12 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!