Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!