Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 3.7% Yield
- Capital One Financial (COF) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!