Comerica Inc. (CMA) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Comerica Inc. (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica Inc. (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- McAfee Corp. (MCFE) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!