Comerica Inc. (CMA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Comerica Inc. (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica Inc. (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into FOMC policy decision
- Acme United (ACU) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- ATN International (ATNI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!