Comerica (CMA) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- Wall Street holds breath ahead of Fed statement, markets dip
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, or $2.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into FOMC policy decision
- Acme United (ACU) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!