Comerica (CMA) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.67 per share, or $2.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 12, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!