Comerica (CMA) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!