Comerica (CMA) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Stocks clamber up from 4-week low, dollar hovers beneath 10-week high
- Dollar holds gains after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- UK Supermarket Chain Morrisons Soars 31% After Rejecting $7.6 Billion Takeover Bid From US Private Equity Firm CD&R, Amazon (AMZN), KKR, and Apollo Rumored to Be Interested
- Bitcoin slumps in wake of China crackdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- General Electric (GE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!