Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share, or $1.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 4, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Raised to $65 at Deutsche Bank
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal Has Explored Options for Its Regional Sports Network - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!