Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) option implied volatility flat to low
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Comcast (CMCSA) May option implied volatility ticks up as shares sell off 5.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!