Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Genpact Limited (G) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!