Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!