Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) option implied volatility at low end of range
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!