Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Raised to $67 at Argus
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal Has Explored Options for Its Regional Sports Network - DJ
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!