Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.1575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1575 per share, or $0.63 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 2, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) option implied volatility at low end of range
- Lam Research (LRCX) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!