Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- LCNB Corp (LCNB) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Early Warning Report Filed Pursuant to National Instrument 62-103
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!