Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Dow hits record high on boost from economy-linked stocks; Nasdaq drops
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 18, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Fireside Chat at the Goldman Sachs Global Staples Forum
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!