Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; New Director Elected
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% as technology rout deepens
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 23, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
Separately, the Company also announced today that Lorrie Norrington, Operating Partner, Lead Edge Capital LLC, was elected to Colgate's Board of Directors effective September 9, 2015.
Ms. Norrington, 55, brings over 30 years of operational leadership experience and in-depth knowledge of the technology, e-commerce and consumer software industries. Prior to joining Lead Edge, Ms. Norrington served as President of Global eBay Marketplaces, Chief Operating Officer of eBay Marketplaces and President of eBay International, in Europe and Asia. Prior to joining eBay, Ms. Norrington held senior positions at Intuit, Inc. and held a number of global roles at General ElectricCompany over an almost 20-year period.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!