Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 13, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!