Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 20, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 6, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Citizens Financial Group (CFG) to Equalweight, 'few catalysts for positive re-rating'
- WESCO Int'l (WCC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- PAVmed (PAVM) Announces Dividend of Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) Common Stock and Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!