Citigroup (C) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 22, 2020, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of May 1, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyberattack on oil pipeline can drive gas prices above $3 - Citi
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Bright Horizons (BFAM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!