Citigroup (C) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 22, 2020, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of May 1, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- US lawmaker George Santos, indicted on fraud charges, faces House expulsion vote
- WESCO Int'l (WCC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!