Citigroup (C) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 24, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 3, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!