Citigroup (C) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyberattack on oil pipeline can drive gas prices above $3 - Citi
- TuSimple (TSP) Coverage Started With Ratings Mostly Leaning Positive, Seen as an 'Early Leader in Commercial Truck Autonomy'
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!