Citigroup (C) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 21, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 5, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SimilarWeb (SMWB) IPO Opens 6% Lower
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 0.5% Yield
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Declares $0.2125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!