Citigroup (C) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Asia stocks rally as lower bond yields buoy tech; China shares find footing
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
- SentinelOne jumps 13% on Q3 beat & raised guidance
- Dollar steady, euro soft as traders wager rate cuts to begin in Q1
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 24, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 6, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 3, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) option implied volatility low
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 4.5% Yield
- Landstar System (LSTR) Declares $2.00 Special Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!