Citigroup (C) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 4, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Citi Downgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Neutral, 'we no longer believe the risk-reward is compelling'
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!