Citigroup (C) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 26, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 1, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 27, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!