Citigroup (C) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 29, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
- RLI Corp. (RLI) Declares $0.25 Annual Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!