Citigroup (C) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 3, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Spotify (SPOT) risk/reward no longer compelling, Citi sees reasons to be 'a tad more cautious'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!