Citigroup (C) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 3, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Goldilocks inflation' is seen as good for bank stocks - BofA
- Rambus Inc. (RMBS) PT Lowered to $23 at Citi
- ArcLight Clean Transition Corp. II Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing May 13, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!