Citigroup (C) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 22, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Dine Brands Global (DIN) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.42; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!