Citigroup (C) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 4, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 31, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Declares $1.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.42; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!