Citigroup (C) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Dow reaches 2023 closing high as markets turn the page on a robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Citigroup (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 27, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 29, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
- Bank7 Corp. (BSVN) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!