Citigroup, Inc. (C) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 23, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 5, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 1, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citigroup, Inc. (C) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Pinnacle Bancshares, Inc. (PCLB) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!