Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open near record highs with Fed meeting in focus
- U.S. retail sales fall in May; producer prices increase
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chicago Rivet & Machine (NYSE: CVR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!