Chemours (CC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chemours (NYSE: CC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chemours (CC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
- Franklin Universal Trust Declares Monthly Distribution
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Announces Significant Enhancement to Multi-Year Plan with All-Cash Permian Asset Acquisition; Increases Ordinary Dividend; Improves 2030 Emissions Intensity Reduction Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!