Cerner (CERN) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 9, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 25, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 24, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Interface (TILE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- PM360 Recognizes Kantar Health’s Jeremy Brody as 2021 ELITE Winner in Transformational Leaders Category
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!