Central Securities (CET) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Central Securities (NYSE: CET) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Central Securities (CET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.8% to $0.285; 4.6% Yield
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Centerspace (CSR) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Central Securities Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!