Central Securities (CET) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall St opens higher on rate cut optimism
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Central Securities (NYSE: CET) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 23, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 9, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 5, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
Of the $0.20 per share to be paid on June 23, 2015, $0.03 will be paid from net investment income and $0.17 will be paid from long-term capital gains. After the end of the year, stockholders will be informed of the taxable status of all distributions made in 2015.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Central Securities (CET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.80; 1.1% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.405; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Central Securities Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!