Carpenter Technology (CRS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carpenter Technology (NYSE: CRS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Carpenter Technology (CRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- Donaldson (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Ashland (ASH) Declares $0.335 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!