Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Declares $0.525 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carlisle Cos. (NYSE: CSL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.525 per share, or $2.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Carlisle Cos. (CSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17% to $1.03; 1.3% Yield
- American National (ANAT) Declares $0.82 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield