Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN) Declares $0.39 Cash True-Up Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capitol Federal Financial (NASDAQ: CFFN) declared a cash true-up dividend of $0.39 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 15, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
The fiscal year 2018 cash true-up dividend is the result of the Board of Directors' commitment to distribute to stockholders 100% of the earnings of the Company for fiscal year 2018. The amount of the dividend was determined by taking the difference between total earnings for fiscal year 2018 of $98.9 million and total regular quarterly cash dividends paid during fiscal year 2018 of $45.7 million. The $53.2 million difference equates to a dividend of $0.39 per share. The dividend is payable on November 30, 2018 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 16, 2018.
For fiscal year 2019, it is the intent of the Board of Directors and management to continue with the payout of 100% of the Company's earnings to its stockholders. The payout is expected to be in the form of regular quarterly cash dividends of $0.085 per share, totaling $0.34 for the year, and a cash true-up dividend equal to fiscal year 2019 earnings in excess of the amount paid as regular quarterly cash dividends during fiscal year 2019. It is anticipated that the fiscal year 2019 cash true-up dividend will be paid in November 2019. Dividend payments depend upon a number of factors including the Company's financial condition and results of operations, regulatory capital requirements, regulatory limitations on the ability of Capitol Federal Savings Bank (the "Bank") to make capital distributions to the Company, and the amount of cash at the holding company.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Sells Ohio Assets to Middle Point Home Telephone Company
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!