Canadian National Railway (CNI) Declares C$0.375 Quarterly Dividend
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) declared a quarterly dividend of C$0.375 per share, or C$1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canadian National Railway (CNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- Regency Affiliates (RAFI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Woodward (WWD) Declares $0.1625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!