Canadian National Railway (CNI) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canadian National Railway (CNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Axis Capital (AXS) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!