Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.312 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.312 per share, or $1.248 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!