Callaway Golf (ELY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 24, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Callaway Golf (ELY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!