Callaway Golf (ELY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Callaway Golf (ELY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callaway Golf (ELY) option IV at high end of range into EPS and outlook
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!